Supplier Warranty Details:
Planika’s products are under 2 year warranty from the moment of delivering them to the customer.
The warranty comprises possible hidden structural or material defects, hidden damage of electronic parts revealed during proper utilisation. The warranty does not comprise damage that occurs as a result of user’s faulty exploitation.
- The warranty is given on condition that the user restricts all the assembly and utilisation rules that are included in the user’s manual attached to each product.
- The Producer does not consider any damage that occurs due to faulty exploitation of the Product.
- The warranty does not comprise accessories that are sent with the Product.
- Every attempt to repair the Product on one’s own or to undo the seal effects in losing the warranty.
- All the repairs are to be carried out in the Producer’s headquarters (except for the instances on which the Producer agreed to be conducted on-site).
- The warranty does not comprise any changes or discolouration that occur as the effect of normal exploitation.
- Delivering the filled in warranty form together with the receipt/invoice will be the basis for considering the complaint.
- The warranty does not comprise fortuitous events that are independent of exploitation conditions (floods, fires etc.).
- The original package must be retained.
- Planika Sp. z o.o.
ul. Bydgoskich Przemysłowców 10,
85-862 Bydgoszcz, Poland
- If the complaint is not accepted, the Purchaser is to bear the repair and transport costs.
- The Purchaser is responsible for securing the Product against any damage during its transport to the Producer headquarters.
- The Producer is obliged to give the Purchaser a written answer within 30 days from the moment of lodging a complaint by the Purchaser.
- The Producer does not ensure any replacement product for the time of repair.
- The warranty is given on condition that the Purchaser reads carefully the attached manual and restricts all the assembly and utilisation rules that are included in it.